How to get a quote and book
1. Enter your trip information
- Your pickup and dropoff locations, including any 'via' stops on the way
- Your pickup date and time
- Number of passengers
- Your items of luggage (The system works out what vehicle you need from the combination of passengers and luggage)
2. Select a quote
- Compare a range of real-time quotes from cab providers across the UK
- We include quotes from cabs based near your pickup and destination areas
- Cab Operators' details are sent to you when you book (so they can offer better rates than on the phone)
Results Page - Select a quote
3. Pay with Card, PayPal or Cash.
- Congratulations, you've successfully reserved a great cab deal!
- You will receive your chosen cab provider's name and contact details online and by email, with the booking details also sent by SMS.
Payment Page - Book by paying card, PayPal or cash-in-hand
Please note - The journeys you book, will be for the shortest distance from pick up to drop off. If you request an alternative route that is longer "I.E - Using the M25 instead of going through central London" this will result in having to pay a possible additional fee in cash to the driver.
Making a booking
Your journey details
Tips when booking
How Minicabit Works
Minicabit for Business
Booking Changes & Cancellations
Issues with your Booking
Having trouble with your booking?