Important information before you book
1. You must book with your NHS email address all in lower case
2. The code only works for pre-paid trips, not cash bookings. If you have any issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The earliest you can book is typically min. 30 minutes in advance. However ideally you should book several hours in advance or as early as possible, since availability of cab drivers in your area may occasionally be constrained during this time.
4. You should create an account when booking rather than checking out as a guest. This is because some NHS email accounts may not receive external emails like minicabit’s booking confirmation email, so an account will allow you to easily edit/cancel your booking if needed.
5. One can expect some cab drivers will be anxious to minimise their exposure to the Coronavirus, so please do not book if you are impacted. Otherwise please take all safety precautions at this time during your trip (click here), we have also informed Cab Operators to ensure their drivers do the same.
6. After the trip, you will receive an SMS and email from minicabit asking you to rate your experience. All we ask is that you always provide a rating for every trip, based on your honest feedback, as it helps the cab providers improve their service. You can also rate the driver on whether they are following precautions against Covid.
7. If you need a guide for how to enter the promotional code given, please click here.
8. minicabit reserves the right to disable any promotional code or cancel a trip booked with one at any time should it suspect its code is being misused, for instance if you are not the passenger.
Book now at minicabit.com
Thank you for all your hard work,
The minicabit team