Going to the Airport?
- We show you the estimated journey time on the initial trip details form
- But, your pickup time should factor in traffic & generally to reach the airport 2-3 hours before take-off
- Please follow your airline's guidance for the time you need for check in.
Getting picked up from the Airport?
- We require you to supply your Flight Number in your booking:
- We give this to your Cab Operator to track your flight in case you are delayed.
- Cab Operators are expected to provide you with a ‘Meet & Greet’ service:
- Your driver should meet you in the Arrivals area of the airport (or other specified meeting point), holding a sign with your name on it.
- We recommend noting your Cab Operator’s name and phone number and to keep your mobile phone on once you arrive.
- If you are delayed, please check for messages from the Cab Operator or call them.
- To factor in time to pass through Customs and collect your luggage, we recommend setting your pickup time for at least 50 minutes after your scheduled landing time.
If ever your flight is delayed, the Cab Operator should have tracked the flight. However, waiting time beyond the first 15 minutes may incur a charge at the discretion of the Cab Operator.
Heathrow Airport pick ups’
Where to meet,
Meeting point sign:
The official airport meeting points at Heathrow are marked with signs, and can be found in the following locations:
Terminal 2: Opposite the exit to international arrivals
Terminal 3: Arrivals building, ground floor seating area
Terminal 4: Next to WHSmith in arrivals (ground floor)
Terminal 5: There are two meeting points on the ground floor, marked by banners:
North meeting point: near green staircase, opposite Travelex
South meeting point: near orange staircase, near Costa.