Going to the Airport?
- We show you the estimated journey time on the initial trip details form.
- Your pickup time should factor in traffic & generally to reach the airport 2-3 hours before take-off.
- Please follow your airline's guidance for the time you need for check in.
- When making a booking try and book as far as advance as possible.
- Make sure when booking - you always include the flight no for both arrival and/or departures.
Getting picked up from the Airport?
- We require you to supply your Flight Number in your booking:
- We give this to your Cab Operator to track your flight in case you are delayed.
- Cab Operators are expected to provide you with a ‘Meet & Greet’ service:
- Your driver should meet you in the Arrivals area of the airport (or other specified meeting point), holding a sign with your name on it.
- We recommend taking a note of your Cab Operator’s name and phone number and to keep your mobile phone on once you arrive. These details are shown in your booking confirmation email.
- If you are delayed, please notify the cab operator via email or by calling them directly.
- To factor in time to pass through the airport and Customs and to collect your luggage, we recommend setting your pickup time for at least 30 minutes after your scheduled landing time.
Waiting time beyond the first 15 minutes may incur a charge at the discretion of the Cab Operator.