Changing my booking
If you need to make minor amendments such as changing the date or time of a booking, please see below for a step by step guide:
1. Go to my bookings
2. Select "EDIT PICKUP DATE/TIME" and select the new date/time, then click "Check Availability"
3. If the provider is available for the time and date requested, you will see the image below.
4. When you enter your new time/date, this will be verified by the cab provider you've booked with. If for any reason it shows the message in red below, press "Submit Request" and it will send an email to minicabit who will contact the cab provider to check on their availability.
Below will show an image of the request being sent successfully, just to let you know that we have received your message.
Alternatively, you can also request to change this information from the following -
- by submitting a request through the 'Contact Us' form
- via 'Live-chat' on our website
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You'll need to give us your Booking Reference Number, and the changes you wish to make for us to determine whether we can amend it for you or if you'll need to rebook.
For other changes such as address change, number of passengers or luggage etc. You may be required to cancel your booking and rebook. This is because:
- if you change the pickup or dropoff address, the price estimate will change.
- if you are adding additional passengers or luggage, you would require a different sized vehicle than the one originally allocated.
You will only receive a full refund if you cancel according to the cut off time stated in your booking confirmation email.
You can cancel your booking by either:
- filling in the form on the 'Contact Us' page on our website
- logging into your account, go to the 'My Bookings' tab, open the relevant booking and click the 'CANCEL BOOKING' button.
IF for any reason, you do not receive a booking cancellation request email, 5 minutes after cancelling your booking with us, please contact the cab provider directly to inform them of the cancellation.