Cancellations will only be processed if you do so via minicabit.com, not by just informing your Cab Operator.
IMPORTANT - You must cancel within your cancellation cut off time, which is indicated in your booking confirmation email, for a full refund. Any cancellation received after the cancellation cut off time, will not be entitled to any refund. For more information please visit https://www.minicabit.com/terms_conditions
You can either cancel using The ‘My Bookings’ in your account when logged in or through the ‘Contact Us’ Page:
- Ensure you are logged in to minicabit.com
- Click on the My Account button in the top right of the screen
- Select the My Bookings tab
- Navigate to find the booking you wish to cancel
- Select the Cancel button on the booking
You will then receive an email from minicabit confirming the cancellation of your booking and will be automatically refunded (if paid by card).
- Visit the 'Contact Us' page
- On the form, select 'Booking Cancellation' as the 'reason to contact us'
- Select the actual reason for cancelling
- Enter the Booking reference of the trip to be cancelled (this can be found on your booking confirmation email or SMS, which is 14 Digits)
- Enter the email address you used for the booking
- Finally, you should add any further message about your cancellation.
'Cancel Booking' button in 'My Bookings'